Refer Your Colleagues To Post Graduate Certificate in Project Management
Amplify your impact and save ₹26,250
How to refer
Share personal referral code via email or personal link below
Your colleague signs up for a MIT xPRO program using your code
Start learning together. Receive ₹26,250 off program fees for each colleague that signs up with your code
Enter your email to start sharing
Joining as a larger group, or prefer to pay together?
Frequently Asked Questions
Taking a program along with peers enables you to share insights and amplify your impact.
When you refer someone, both you and your peer receive a referral benefit. You can refer as many people as you like. You will receive a benefit of ₹26,250 for every peer who joins and stays in the program.
Who can refer?
Anyone can refer someone to the program. However, the referral code is exclusively for use by your peers and cannot be applied to your own enrollment.
What if I am not sure that I want to take the program yet?
Many participants refer their peers to a program before they have had the opportunity to take it. If you refer your peers and have not signed up for the program yet, you will receive a credit that you can redeem against this program in the future
Can I refer others if I've already completed the program?
Yes, you can refer peers even after completing the program. If you refer someone after completing your program, you will receive a credit that you can redeem against a future MIT xPRO program from the Emeritus portfolio
How to refer?
- Select the program to which you want to refer
- Share the generated link with your peer directly or send an email
- Once they join and stay in the program, you will receive the referral benefit
How will I receive my benefit?
- If you have not yet signed up for a program, once your colleague joins and stays in the program, you will receive a credit that you can apply towards the program fee
- If you are currently enrolled in a program, a credit will be refunded to you
- If you have completed the program, you will receive a credit that will be applicable towards a future program